Monday, October 24, 2011

Little Miss Ten!


My oh my Aylaina Brynn Evans, where has the time gone?  You're ten!  I can't believe it.  Please just stop where you are, I don't think I can handle my little girl not being so little anymore.  You are such a gem to our family.  Always up for an adventure!  I guess that's what happens when you have moved more than any ten year old I know.  I love you so much!  Keep that compassion that you have for others, you're a natural!  Treating others kindly as you do is one of the most important things you can do.  Keep that enthusiasm you have for staying active...with swimming, tennis, volleyball or whatever it may be...It helps keep us balanced, happy and healthy!


                          The party girls - Aylaina, Kawena, Pili, Emily, Jordan, Chloe and Kialoa.









Aylaina and Emily at Kahana Bay
10/22/11











For Aylaina's class treats this year, we used a twinkie and a donut to make the #10.  I figured I could only do it once, it was worth it, they were a hit!

The rag reads:  "donut" you want to help Aylaina celebrate her terrific #10.




 




The party food:  Pumpkin Veggie Tray, Mummy Dogs, Slime Juice, and Eyeball cookies...yum!  Loved the glass bottles we found, they were originally filled with Herbert's lemonade.  They make fabulous festive drink holders.














The halloween birthday decorations.  FYI: if you put a marble in the balloons they hang just nicely. 


















The party favors.  Rat eyeballs: red sixlets, spider legs: pretzels, ghost poop: mini marshmellows.



No comments:

Post a Comment