Thursday, May 31, 2012

Its May Day 2012

Toy Story Soldiers, Elvis Presley and a Maori Dancer...it must be May Day in Hawaii!
I do love May Day, it's crazy busy, but it's so much fun.  The kids prep for months for these performances, parents volunteer lots of time to sew and prep costumes, its quite the production.



 Bright Beginnings Preschool performed a Toy Story medley with groups of adorable cowboys, buzz lightyears, Jessie's, Barbies, Senioritas, and of course the most adorable toy soldiers (I'm biased :) 



 The boys really had a great time and surprisingly Isaac even joined in the dancing....so so cute!

Aiken & Taylor

Taylor performed an Elvis Presley number...unfortunately his performance was the same time as Thys and Isaac's performance, I was so sad to miss it.  I heard it was awesome, and I'll have to post footage from Auntie Megan later on.  I have to say he makes an awesome Elvis Presley and I must mention that I even sewed the sequin scarfs for his class...I never sew. 

Aylaina's 5th grade class performed a Maori number complete with poi balls, sticks and haka dance perfomed by the boys...it was pretty awesome!  Here's a few clips from their performance.








 What a day! Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment