Monday, February 18, 2013

F O U R already


Isaac Jared Evans: zeek, zeeky, twirp, gorilla, stinker

On July 9, 2012, this twirp turned four years old.  He's a lover and a fighter,  quiet and boisterous, cheeky and fun, intense and tender, silly and serious, slow to speak but can make the speediest getaway you've ever seen.  A little bit of everything rolled up into one.  

My favorite things:  no half-hearted hugs here...his preschool departures are the best
(although I've started to notice that he is now looking around to see who is watching)
- the way he says "Taydier" for Taylor
- says his letters and letter sounds like its nobody's business
- his nightly ritual of coming into my room for a drink, but then never leaves, climbs into bed beside me and wraps his arms so tightly around my neck.  How could I possibly refuse such affection?   

I adore this four year old twirp.  Happy Birthday Isaac!


 





1 comment: