Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thys Zachary Evans 5 Years Old!


Today, Thys is five years old!  I refer to Thys and Isaac as "the babies", but  I guess now that he's five he deserves to not be in "the babies" category anymore.  This kid makes me giggle, a lot.  He has no filter from what he thinks to what comes out of his mouth.  He has put me in a lot of interesting situations over the years.

Thys loves to do whatever Taylor is doing and whatever Isaac isn't, except for wrestling.  Isaac is his favorite wrestling buddy.  Thys has never really enjoyed preschool, but he's always well behaved for his teachers and is a little smarty pants.  Everyday he asks, "Do I have school today?" and when the answer is no, his response is always the same, YES!!!!




We love our Thys Thys Bo Byce!  Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment