Monday, March 26, 2012

February 2012...A Glimpse

I'll definitely have to post a part 2 to this girls trip, I think I left the picture taking up to Bree.  I'm so glad Bree wanted to celebrate her birthday in Hawaii and I'm so glad she needed help on the plane with McCoy, that way,  I got to spend the first week with Bree, DeAnne, and McCoy and then Mom came for the second week. 
 It was lovely, I miss them!

On the bus.  I went on Aylaina's fieldtrip to one of the nature (plant) reserves in town.  
I even rode the bus...and it wasn't that bad.  Fun to spend the day with her.    

The girls in Aylaina's class...Aylaina is hiding in there somewhere.

Taylor, Aiken and Aylaina (not pictured) taking Ukelele lessons.

Actually, I'm quite surprised this is our first trip to the emergency room - the property we live on is heaven for adventurous, crazy kids...all sorts of extra building materials to explore.  Isaac attempted to climb a pallet of CMU (concrete) block.  Just as he got to the top, he fell and pulled the top block off with him.  The heavy block landed right on his right ankle.  Ouch!  Luckily it was only a fracture and after a couple of weeks he was back up and running.
My birthday!  Aylaina made me an amazing pudding pound cake with berries and bananas, how clever she is!

A birthday lunch - these girls are the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment