Monday, January 14, 2013

Mountain Green Summer

I want to apologize ahead of time to all those I have on my blog emailing list.  I have not recorded one incident for about six months, and as I attempt to catch up, I may be clogging up some email accounts.  Sorry, if I could remember how to take you off the list, I would.    

I saw a photo of my sister-n-law's (Megan Naihe) blog books and I realize how badly I want the same documentation of my family happenings.  It's been a crazy six months, but still, it's important.  Family memories are everything.  Plus, when my kids tell me "we never do anything fun",  I will have my memory books for proof of all the cool things we have done.

A Mountain Green Summer
Playing at the Wilkinson campground is a summertime tradition I got to pass down to my children this year.  A couple miles or so from my childhood home in Mountain Green is the Wilkinson Campground.  It's a kids adventureland, especially enticing to rambunctious boys and for girls who don't mind getting dirty.  Hiking, tad-pole catching, target shooting, 4-wheeling, sledding & skiing in the winter, and rope swinging are some of the memories I have from this place.  My kids loved it!  One of their favorite things we did this summer. 

 Aylaina was even lucky enough drive on her own this year. 


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you blogged!! Yay! I'm so happy to see some form of photos! ha! I miss you guys and can't wait to see you. A few more months is all...

    ReplyDelete