Monday, February 4, 2013

Sweet Angel Dax



Dax Thomas Larsen
April 25, 2012 - June 26, 2012

Our sweet angel Dax, 
my precious little nephew, 
oh how we miss you
 and oh how we wish you were still here with us.
We love you.
We will never forget your beautiful, sweet spirit.

A perfect baby boy, gone suddenly, no warning.  The pain of losing a family member and the pain of watching my sister lose her sweet baby boy was tremendous.  I won't soon forget the shock and heartache I experienced that day.  Arm in arm, all of us: Tanaya, BreeAnn, Zach, Mom, Dad and Cody were at Shantelle and Kal's side trying to hold each other up at this dark hour.  I remember feeling so thankful that we were together and that we all loved each other.  We didn't need a tragedy to pull us together and remind us what was most important.  I was grateful for that.  I was grateful for the love of a family.  Grateful for the Plan of Salvation and eternal families.  Grateful that we will one day be reunited with our sweet Dax.

Our family was lucky that we were able to fly in the first part of June to start our two month holiday in Utah.  I'm so glad I got to meet my nephew. 

My memories of Dax:
His bright & happy eyes. 
Happy, content baby.
Observing Shantelle doting on and adoring this little boy.
Getting to snuggle and kiss his checks while Shantelle took a little break to play some volleyball.
Beautiful boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment